For over 56 years, Air-Alta Insurance has been focused on providing the best possible customer experience to the residents and businesses of Airdrie & surrounding areas. We take great pride in our un-matched level of customer service! Being an Independent Insurance Broker, we work with most major insurance companies including Aviva, Economical, Intact, Northbridge, RSA, SGI Canada, and Wawanesa allowing us to find the best price and coverage for your insurance needs. Loyalty to our customers and our community is of utmost importance to us!
If you are looking for unlimited earning potential, this opportunity might be for you! Air-Alta Insurance is currently looking for an experienced Commercial Lines Producer to join our team. You will be responsible for building a book of business and helping to grow our commercial division. You will receive guidance, support and mentorship from senior commercial lines brokers in our organization. You will be a self-starter with a passion for networking and building relationships and will be given the flexibility needed to do your job effectively.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with co-workers, clients, and underwriters
- Generate new business by developing and maintaining a pipeline of qualified prospects
- Promote the relationships we hold with each of our different underwriting partners, quoting with each market to provide clients with the most competitive rate and coverages
- Review renewal policies, ensuring you are educating and explaining the policy to the insured, as well as providing options and recommendations to ensure proper coverage
- Provide exceptional customer service to all existing and new clients including new applications, making changes, additions, deletions and renewals
- Maintain complete and accurate customer records
- Assist clients and get involved in the claims process, when needed
- Continue self-development and remain up to date on insurance products through industry training opportunities & community involvement
- Minimum Level 1 General Insurance License
- Minimum of 2 years experience in commercial lines insurance
- CIP, CRM or CAIB designation, or working towards considered an asset
- Proven ability to build / grow a book of high-quality commercial lines business
Values & Competencies:
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to achieve results
- Positive attitude and passionate about sales & building relationships
- Detail oriented with a high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Creative problem solver, able to prioritize in a busy environment to meet tight deadlines
- Works well within a team and independently
Please email submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.